Celebrate Halloween with our Halloween competition
It’s the spookiest time of the year
So why not celebrate it with a chance to win a spooky Halloween hamper filled with treats and terror from Hotel Chocolat.
To enter, reply to our pinned tweet with your favourite horror film.
A winner will be picked at random on 26/10/2019
To enter this competition, the following terms and conditions apply:
- You must be a UK resident and over 18 years to enter.
- This competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of AJ Access Platforms.
- Winners will be selected at random and notified on Twitter. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within 48 hours, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The closing date is 25/10/2019 10:00am. AJ Access Platforms has the right to amend and withdraw the competition end date at any time.
- The winner will be selected on the 26/10/2019
- The prize is not transferable to another person and cannot be exchanged for cash or account credit.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Entries are submitted by commenting on our pinned Twitter post. Incorrectly submitted entries will be disqualified.
- AJ Access Platforms reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
AJ Access Platforms in £2.2m Holland Lift deal
AJ Access Platforms has announced a deal to supply customised Holland Lifts to GE, the global producer of high tech, innovative energy solutions
UK based distributor of access equipment AJ Access Platforms has announced a deal to supply customised Holland Lifts to GE, after an 18 month approval process to become GE’s preferred supplier for Access Platforms.
The deal worth £2.2m is the biggest Holland Lift order that AJ Access Platforms has taken. The first order placed by GE was for HL330 E14 Electric Scissors, the biggest electric narrow scissor on the market. The Holland Lifts have been customised for GE, for use in the construction and maintenance of new Valve Halls on one of their worldwide electrical supply sites. AJ Access Platforms have worked very closely with the customer and Holland Lift to ensure that all details are covered on the build specification and training and service contracts are also included.
Vicki Allen, Southern Territory Sales Manager – AJ Access Platforms said:
“After 18 months of hard work and dedication we are pleased to announce the imminent shipment of the first of the HL330 E14 Holland Lifts which have been customised for GE. We have successfully passed a detailed on-boarding process with the help of our parent company and our quality awards, reinforcing our dedication to providing top level service to our customers. With the help of Holland Lifts Head of Engineering, we have managed to build in all the specific requirements for this highly unusual application, and we were pleased to witness the successful testing and certification of this customised model last month. We look forward to continuing our work with GE over the coming years to support them in offering the best quality machines for the construction and maintenance of their sites around the world.”
The deal comes as AJ make plans to order from Holland Lift in the next month to include machines for the UK and sales stock. The combined value of these orders is £5m. This shows a huge commitment to the Holland Lift range, the growing market and the quality and reliability of the product.
AJ Access Platforms supply quality new and used access platforms to customers throughout the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.